EuroEditor is a web based editor, that can edit a variety of files such as
.odf files and can edit the css of a website, and preview it life. This will also be the default editor for EuroCMS in the future.
Due note that this is just a demo of an unfinished product. Many features are still not working, or are incomplete. This is just a playground to get a glimpse of what is to come.
EuroEditor, Your free, easy to use and customizable web based editor.
EuroEditor - at the time of writing - is an unfinished product. Inspired by Libreoffice - Writer . This will be the default web-based editor of EuroCMS!
Written in HTML5, CSS3, Jquery.
Some Feature that are working, or close to
- Browse Button(Currently read Only)
- Dropbox (service)
- Local(Files on your server, which EuroEditor is on.)
- Search(For searching files you put on Mega, Dropbox, OneDrive and on your local server.)
- Template(Choose a template, for the article / page your about to write.)
- Parallax scrolling website.
- News paper like
- Import documents, to post as articles(Not yet implemented).
- Mail the link, and or entire article(Not yet implemented)
- Edit Mode/Read only mode
- Export article as PDF(Not yet implemented)
- Print the article(Not fully implemented)
- Turn Client(web browser) Spell Checker on off
- Clip Board Manager(Not yet implemented). Will probably be used in combination with the UNDO/REDO button.
- Undo/Redo(Not fully functional)
- Zen Mode: Max height, max Width: button
- Full screen mode, HTML5 api
- Rich Text Editing
- Source Code Editing
- MarkDown Editor(Not yet implemented)
- Dynamic Table Of Content of the current Headers: jquery.toc.js
- Settings Window -
≡) - for now read only mode:
- Info(Information about the current article)
- Settings for the current document!
- Unprintable Charachters
- Styling of words:
- Ubuntu Smileys(Need to upload the png/svg)
- Reference Module(Work In Progress)
- Insert Reference button
- There will be a Reference section at the bottom of the page with all your inserted reference.
- In case of the link going dead, the module will try to save the page using the Way Back Machine, at first time of adding the source link.
- On top of that, in case of the link going dead, it will try to make a screenshot of the section quoted(